Membership Renewal Process
OSPA is excited to now provide the option of online membership renewals via Visa or Mastercard in addition to the traditional paper application. To join or renew your membership, please follow the procedure below:
1. To join/renew via check, purchase order or credit card, please download and print out the paper application. To renew online via credit card, please continue to item #2.
2. If you are new to OSPA and have never been a member in the past, please complete and submit a paper application to have an account created.
3. If you have forgotten your username or password, click here. If you have never logged into the OSPA website or require additional assistance, please contact the OSPA Office for login credentials.
4. For those who have logged into the website in the past, please take a moment to update your "Home/Mailing Info" to ensure you receive your membership materials and publications.
5. When the above are completed, you may proceed to renew your membership.